dinner tonight i was not a fan of! way too tangy – gonna stick to my normal chicken salad from now on!
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups chopped poached chicken or skinned rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup red or black seedless grapes, halved
- 4 scallions, very thinly sliced on an angle (i used a shallot)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 naan breads, heated
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, honey, turmeric and cardamom; sprinkle with cinnamon, then whisk in the EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, grapes, scallions and almonds to the dressing and toss to coat. Serve with the naan.