I picked up tjs mini pb cups and then tried not to eat them all. So I decided to bake them into something. This was delicious. The pretzel crust was a bit crumbly. This turned out delicious nonetheless! Yum!
PRETZEL CRUSTED PEANUT BUTTER CUP BLONDIE PIE
adapted from cookiesandcups
2 cups crushed pretzels
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup butter, room temp
3/4 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp kosher salt
2 1/4 flour
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
8 oz mini peanut butter cups
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine crushed pretzels, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a bowl. Press mixture firmly into the bottom and up sides of a 10″ pie or tart pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While crust is baking make the blondie filling.
- Cream butter, 3/4 cup granulated sugar and 3/4 cup brown sugar with your mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined and smooth.
- On low speed add in your baking soda, salt and flour until incorporated evenly.
- Still on low, add in your chocolate chips and Reese’s Minis until evenly distributed.
- Press mixture on top of baked crust.
- Place pie back in oven for 30-35 minutes until just set.
- Let cool on wire rack before serving.