this was really good with the combo of cucumbers, carrots, and pork! yummy!
Slow Cooker Banh Mi Pork
adapted from slenderkitchen
- 2.5 lbs. pork loin
- 1 jalapeno, diced (or more)
- 1-2 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- Add the pork to the slow cooker.
- Mix together the jalapeno, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar.
- Pour over the pork. Cook for 4 hours on low. Serve with shredded carrots, cucumber, and cilantro.