this was a quick and easy shrimp dish… not amazing but it was tasty 🙂
Honey Lime Shrimp
recipe from slenderkitchen
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1.5 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbsp. flour
- Salt and pepper
- Toss the shrimp with the lime juice, honey, and lime zest. If you like spice you could add a pinch of cayenne pepper here as well. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Toss the shrimp with the salt, pepper, and flour.
- Add to the pan in a single layer. Cook for about 2 minutes and then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes until cooked through.